Meet Dr. Martin
Specializing in minimally invasive, robotic and laparoscopic surgery, Dr. Martin works in partnership with the area’s leading colorectal, gynecologic, urologic and thoracic surgeons to treat conditions such as colon cancer, hernias, and esophageal diseases, among others.
As a Central Valley native born and raised in Fresno, Dr. Martin is committed to providing the best care to members of his hometown community.
“I was born and raised in the Central Valley and I love Fresno,” he says. “I hope to bring the newest technology to my hometown with an ultimate goal to help decrease pain and the amount of incisions while increasing positive outcomes.”
Before coming to Saint Agnes, Dr. Martin cared for patients at Valley Surgical Specialists in Fresno while concurrently serving as Assistant Medical Director of CAVA Robotics for robotic program diagnostics and team management in Great Barrington, Mass. He is also a proctor/speaker for Intuitive Surgical, helping educate hundreds of surgeons throughout the country.
During his free time, Dr. Martin enjoys spending time with family.
Dr. Martin is currently accepting new patients.
- Cholecystectomy – Robotic single site, multiport and laparoscopic
- Robotic inguinal hernia/sports hernia repair
- Robotic ventral hernia repair
- Robotic hiatal hernia repair/anti-reflux surgery
- Umbilical hernia repair – robotic and open
- Robotic colon surgery – benign and malignant
- Robotic esophageal surgery – benign and malignant
- Soft tissue mass excision
1105 E. Spruce Avenue, Suite 201
Fresno, CA 93720
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.